Monday, August 30, 2010

T.O.M.

I found this video on YouTube.

It's a weird and amusing video (do not surprise by the ending).
I love the way he talks. So cute!


(Giggle)


I can't help myself to type the script down (spoiler ahead, watch the video first):

My name is Tom. T. O. M.
Every day I have to same routine.
First, I get up, put on my pants, socks, shirt and tie, and trousers. Shoes.
I then clean my teeth.
Eat one and an half slices of toast with a jam from ?? and strawberry.
I don't like the lumps in jam but my mom keeps buying the lumpy one.
I pick up my school bag and out the door, up the left side of the path.
Car drives on the left hand side of the road in Britain, Japan and probably some other places.
At this corner is Mrs. Hamburg's bush.
It has big leaves and they don’t have a dog so the shoes will not get wet.
This is where i leave my socks. He checks his post everyday at 7 AM so they will be safe.
These socks are 100% cotton. I am allergic to some manmade fibers.
I hide my trousers here. The shop attendant looks dead but she doesn’t smell bad.
I sometimes look at myself in this window. I don’t think I am the only one.
I looked like I have a skirt on. I am a boy. I close the shop when i leave.
I take my shirt off by loosening my tie a little and opening the top two buttons.
It all comes up in one ??. It looks a bit like if it's an invisible man wearing it but that's silly.
That's the park. I don't play there anymore. It’s for little kids.
This is where I hide my shirt. It is free from sense of fungi and ?? under here.
I am now really to going to school.

But they are not completed. Can you help?

No comments:

Post a Comment