Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Strange

Hi diary! (Are you? Feeling quite sick of reading diary-style of Emily The Strange Novel). It has been few days (a week?) that I have not posted anything. So many things happened or to be exact, nothing much happened..

Some major stuffs are like I found Emily The Strange Novel at Times, Marina SQ and impulsively (and because it's cheap-promotional price I guess) bought it for $14 if I am not mistaken. I craved for something enigmatic and peculiar and the book serve me well. I am quite happy with it.

Been traveling around too (to meet friends) and I don't know why I dramatized so much everything I saw on my bus journey. I feel quite bored and unproductive.

Aside from that, there are few things that I need to forget. For instance, forget myself of being hopeless, being superior, being gloomy, and so on...

I need to sort things out! For few days, it has been so screwed up. I need to take up my organizer and some personal notes with a quite nice quality time with myself.

I am heading to McDonalds soon. I want to have sometime with myself without laziness of my bedroom.

Enjoy your dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment