Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nujabes

Do you know, a musician, Nujabes?
I think most people do not know him, even though he got a lot of fans indeed (I am one of them). For me, he is a genius in jazz electronica (with some mixture of hip-hop) genre.

It happened that I found his songs in YouTube few months ago. I did not check who he is. I just love the way he composes his music: so deep and good harmonization.

Yes, I did not check who he is until I read a comment on one of his song titled Love Sick. It said:

"WORD........... Drive safely cause you never know ..... you might just kill a genius."

I wonder what happened. My senses wonder if he actually dead already...

I just Google it for a quick reference. This is what I found at Wikipedia:

Jun Seba (February 7, 1974 – February 26, 2010)

OMG! He is actually already dead! I actually became so sad. Imagine how young he is only 36 yeas old! The comment is true: "Drive safely cause you never know, you might just kill a genius." I love his songs so much but there will be no more new song from this genius...

If you are interested on him, you can read more...

I think this world need more creative people. We will never have enough.

I really crave...

No comments:

Post a Comment