Saturday, October 2, 2010

October comes: God is gracious

Abis baca-baca blog orang, salah satunya blog Frieska yang tiba-tiba banyak banget updatenya. Hahaha. I don't know why I am always amazed by how she lays out her life. I must learn to see the beauty in every single thing God has put in my life (is this the other word to say I must learn to be "romantic"?).

I want to post something! I want to post something!
(Malah udah sampe direquest update sama Kiki.)

Sebetulnya ga ada apa-apa sih so far. Maybe nothing remarkable for me unless if I really get a job. That's what will make me truly happy for now, I think. Tgl 22 Sept kemarin adalah hari kelulusan gw. Quite fun to meet all my friends and celebrating our victory. Haha. Was it? At least everyone of us are happy. School life has end (and still will be happy unless I don't remember that I'm jobless now).

Sebenarnya cuma mau cerita ini sih: tadi di YRC, Ko Ferry giliran offering sermon dan dia cerita tentang Tuhan yang udah generously banget provides our needs. Testimony-nya dia adalah waktu itu dia lagi butuh uang dan tenyata Tuhan kasih dia annual bonus 5times more (if I'm not wrong) that what Ko Ferry has calculated.

After heard that, I ask God: Have I experience your graciousness? Sedangkan doa gw byk yg belum terjawab, misal kayak cari kerja, etc. Suddenly I have an even greater expectation befor God. Tapi tiba-tiba Tuhan ingetin gw ttg 1 hal yang Tuhan udah bener2 kasih graciously: far beyond what I ever imagine (sorry, I can't mention it here ;p). I can only give thanks and stand in awe of him. He who will give to the fullest, far beyond what we ever ask or imagine. Amen.

2 comments:

Mogika said...

yes, He says My grace is sufficient for u, Steve :) indeed it's always be. Jiayou!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... Ven loe nurut jg... Hahahha.... Gua lom update blog... ga tau mau update apa... hahahhaa... yesterday i tried to call u....

Post a Comment